Hello again,

Just want to clarify what the true meaning of Capitalism means and what it does not.

capitalism: an economic system in which the means of production and distribution are privately or corperately owned and development is proportionate to the accumulation and reinvestment of profits gained in a FREE market.(key word is Free)

This is understood by me to be the only way our nation will survive. I don’t have a care in the world for the free-loader that wants to live off my dime. They too have the oppurtunity to go to work. I am not talking about the ones that can’t, only the ones that choose not to and expect a handout from everyone that does work. Capitalism dosent mean the rich get richer, the poor get poorer at all. In fact, capitalism has done more for mankind in the past 400 years than socialism or communism has done in all of time combined. Sure I’d like to make as much as the CEO of a major coorperation, or as much as a pro athlete, but I surely done want them to be forced to give what they’ve earned to me. Do you remember, “thou shall not covet your neighbor?”  Probably, if you disagree with me, you dont follow the commandments. Not all, but most of you. Now lets define socialism,which is what Our president is promoting, shall we?

Socialism: (1)any of various economic and political theories advocating colletive or governmental  ownership and the administration of the means of production and distribution of goods.(2):A: a system of society or group living in which there is NO PRIVATE Property.(B) a system or condition of society in which the means of production are OWNED or CONTROLLED by the state.(3):a stage of society in MARXIST theory transitional between Capitalism and COMMUNISM and distinguished by UNEQUAL distribution of goods to pay according to work done. In other words, take from the rich and give to the poor until you cant distinguish any class or level of society and you then have COMMUNISM.

Wake up nay-sayers, you dont want Social justice, you want and need CAPITALISM!!

9 Responses to “Definition of Capitalism, for those that think it means the rich get richer, the poor get poorer”

1. Sairah says:

um, no, we do not need capitalism. And you failed to justify why capitalism does cause the poor getting poorer and the rich getting richer.

2. Boo says:

Sairah,

If you seriously think capitalism hasn’t been the best economic system in the history of the world, you need to seek professional mental help. Capitalism does not cause the poor to get poorer at all.

It affords the opportunity for everyone to become richer.

It is one of the main reasons why America’s per capita wealth is the greatest in the world. When you give all people the same incentives to get rich, you have people from all 3 classes(poor, middle class and rich) achieving great wealth with hard work and determination.

For a current example, look at how the Chinese population is becoming more rich ever since they have given their citizens a little more freedom and implemented parts of capitalism.

The proof is in the results and you are sadly mistaken.

3. free downloadable movies says:

hiya Much thanks for a super post. Saved your URL and come by very soon. bye

4. Abel Williams says:

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it

5. Alpina Cars says:

I saw this really great post today!

6. Panda Internet Security 2010 says:

Hi, I don’t normally put up feedback on blogs, as I wish to learn only. However I find the article that you have written earlier has very insightful data, and I discover it very informational. Anyway, I’m wondering whether or not you are open for hyperlink exchange, as I hope that we can agree on a mutual link alternate agreement. Hope to hear a optimistic reply from you, and have an ideal day!

7. Heather Dunlow says:

I have to state, you chose your words well. The ideas you wrote on your encounters are well placed. This is an incredible blog!

8. Cleotilde Sparacio says:

Hi webmaster can I use some of the information from this post if I provide a link back to your site?

9. Boo says:

Absolutely and thanks for checking out our blog.

panties.com Sexy Lingerie

Click Here to Earn Massive Wealth Online!