This is out second installment of the Obama administration being the biggest liars to ever hold the white house. To view the first part in this series click this link.
The corrupt lying Obama machine has recently taken to the airwaves in a series of commercials in which he accuses Romney of outsourcing jobs while he was at the helm of Bain Capital. Numerous left leaning media outlets have come out and dismissed this claim as being false.
In case you missed that last statment here it is again, numerous liberal media outlets have come out and said that Obama’s ad is not based on any facts.
These ads are an outright lie, period!
These are some of the bullet points from the left leaning fact-check.org take on the ads.
•One TV ad, called “Come and Go,” claims that Romney “shipped jobs to China and Mexico.” But two examples cited by the Obama campaign occurred after Romney left Bain. There’s no clear evidence that a third company shipped jobs to China under Romney.
•A second ad called “Revealed” mocks Romney’s tough talk about cracking down on China’s trade practices by saying “all he’s ever done is send them our jobs” and citing the Washington Post article. But the newspaper article contained no examples of U.S. jobs being shipped to China while Romney was working at Bain.
•The “Come and Go” ad casts Romney as a “corporate raider,” but that term, loaded with negative connotations, is simply inaccurate. Bain didn’t engage in hostile takeovers when Romney was at the helm.
•That ad also repeats the claim that as governor of Massachusetts, Romney was “outsourcing state jobs to India.” But it wasn’t the state that outsourced contracts. Rather, Romney vetoed a measure that would have prevented the state from doing business with a state contractor that was locating state customer-service calls in India.
Just to show you how big of a liar Obama actually is, I will give you some additional facts about his administration. In August of 2011, Obama was travelling around the country in a bus that was manufactured in Canada with some customization done in Tennessee. His administration actually ordered 2 of the buses from the Canadian company.
President Obama is barnstorming the heartland to boost US jobs in a taxpayer-financed luxury bus the government had custom built — in Canada, The Post has learned.
The $1.1 million vehicle, one of two that Quebec-based Prevost sold the government, has been tricked out by the Secret Service with state-of-the-art security features and creature comforts.
It’s a VIP H3-45 model, the company’s top of the line, and is used by major traveling rock bands.
“That’s the more luxurious model,” Christine Garant of Prevost told The Post.
This is just a minor instance of his double standards, however what about all of the tax breaks he has given to the green companies which are producing vehicles outside of America?!?!?! Check out the list of outsourcing that Obama has done while president of the US below.
1. Did you know The Obama administration gave a $529 billion dollar guaranteed loan to Fiskar Automotive!?!?! Did you know this company is based in Finland!?!?!
2. A $2.4 billion stimulus program to support battery production sent nearly half of its money to foreign firms, including two South Korean companies that used their awards to hire foreign nationals in Michigan to do work that Americans easily could have done.
3. Obama’s stimulus included over $8.5 billion in grants for wind farms that flowed overseas, despite Congressional criticism from both sides of the aisle. In total, over half of the money went to either foreign developers or foreign wind turbine manufacturers, creating thousands of jobs overseas with money that was supposed to create jobs within the United States. Even worse, hundreds of millions of dollars went to wind farms that began construction before the stimulus was passed. The end result of all this spending: the wind energy industry lost 10,000 jobs last year.
4. As Obama was doling out over $2.3 billion in clean energy manufacturing tax credits that were supposed to create jobs in America, $880 million went to foreign firms. Worse still, some of those same recipients are now closing up shop and shipping jobs overseas.
5. The largest recipient of Obama’s program to jumpstart green energy projects was the Spanish Company Abengoa, which took in $2.7 billion in loan guarantees for three of its projects.
These are just some of the examples of outsourcing that Obama has partaken in. You can keep up with additional information by checking out the website here.